Signs of Spring - Tangerine Cross Vine - these vines are covered right now!
- Karos Tomato (2) - FB Garden Group (this is the 3rd and final tomato that I'm growing out for the group. This appears to be a cherry type, another from Germany.)
- Beit Alpha Cucumber - Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
- Miniature White Cucumber - Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
- Zapallo Del Tronco Summer Squash - Bountiful Gardens
- Zephyr Summer Squash - Pinetree Garden Seeds
- Chinese Giant Sweet Pepper - Ferry-Morse
No gardening today, but here are a few pictures of how the garden is progressing. I love seeing things start to pop out of the soil!
My little mix of bat quano, worm castings, and azomite rock dust, along with the sand and manure compost does work wonders.
The various cow peas are starting to peek out. There are a few stubborn slow-pokes, but I think they'll eventually show up.
More various vegetables...
The tomatoes are really getting big!
Snow peas - look at that mess of tendrils!
The squash house in late March.
A yellow tomatillo and a Purple Coban tomatillo
We have spinach!
See that little green spot in the middle? That's my first ever Broad Fava Bean. Excited!! A garden blogger I follow tells me that I'll need to stake these as they get top heavy. I'm learning something new every day!
The Siber Frill Kale is starting to get a little frilly!
The Dwarf Orinoco banana tree