In Bed #4 B are the lettuces:
- Asian Red - Pinetree
- Winter Density - Seeds Now
- Baby Oakleaf - Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
- Crisphead - Seeds Now
Bed #4 C are all bush beans:
- Gold Crop Bush Beans - Pinetree
- Calima Bush Beans - Pinetree These are my favorite bush beans of all time, I grow them every year.
Next bed #4 D are all of the summer squashes:
- Greening's Green Tint - Southern Exposure Seeds
- Lebanese White Marrow Squash - Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
- Yellow Crookneck - Seed Saver's Exchange
- Zephyr Squash - Pinetree
- Zucchetta Rampicante Tromboncino - Pinetree
And the final bed is #4 F which is Queen Ann Black-eyed Peas from Pinetree Seeds.
Whew! Glad that's done. John's hooking up the automatic water for this bed tomorrow for me. Meanwhile today I started on the Squash House - although this year its going to be mostly a Bean House again.
I got one whole side done, and I'll do the other side tomorrow.
Today's side has:
Meanwhile - the rice is growing! I'm trying to keep it watered every day so that it doesn't dry out.
And I believe all of the potatoes are now sprouted! As soon as they get a bit taller, I'll be adding soil until it reaches near the top.
I've also transplanted the Texas Grano 502 onions that I started from seed back in January. They look pretty good and I hope I'll have some decent size onions from them this year.