Monday, May 9, 2016

Best. Mother's. Day. EVER!

I'm so very blessed! Both my kid's families came out to visit with me for Mother's Day.  They planned a delicious BBQ meal with all the trimmings.                                                                                                                     We were planning a first swim party of the year, but the weather didn't really cooperate, although a couple of brave souls went in.  We couldn't keep KT out, so her Uncle JR suited up to keep her company in the water.

Joss wanted to go in too, but once she really felt how cold the water was, she decided that kicking the water with her feet was much better.




I got some gorgeous flowers from Jeff & Colleen, and another gorgeous bunch from JR & Ashley.  I divided them up into three vases today. My house smells amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment