Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Movie Review --- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2

We actually saw this on the Friday that it came out, but I haven't had a chance to blog about it.

 It was a very satisfying end to this series, although I thought the end came quickly once they got through the battle through the capital.
I've loved the entire series, as much as I loved the books.  The only complaint I have is that I'm sorry its over and I don't have another one to look forward to.

Looking back on the entire thing, I wasn't wild about the "chemistry" between the two actors who played Peeta and Katniss.  I wish they had switched Peeta and Gale....sigh.  Oh well.

Lots of action, lots of death (some sad, some not), and a satisfying ending.
Read the books first, then stream all four movies when you're done.  You'll thank me.

PS:  Zombies/Vampire cross creatures generated by the game-makers????  Don't remember them in the book.  Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment