Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas Tree Farm 2015

After lunch we took our yearly trip to the Pipe Creek Christmas Tree Farm to pick out our tree for the season.  John took along one of his power tools so that he wouldn't have to strain his back using the saw.  It worked beautifully!  Jeff carried the tree up for us (best son-in-law EVER!)
 It was sooooooo muddy!
 Joss is wondering what in the heck is going on.....
 Secretly I think KT was enjoying slopping thru the mud!
I didn't get very many good pictures this time -- too much mud, and I was carrying the power saw so that John didn't strain his back.  I'm going to try to get better holiday pictures in the next few weeks.

The tree is out on the pavilion in a bucket of water.  I'm determined to get it put up in the house by the end of the week.  John's back is much better, so I think we'll get 'er done!

No comments:

Post a Comment