Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4th of July 2015!

We had a great time on July 4th, a celebration with family and friends!  We had some delicious pulled pork sandwiches, hot dogs, and lots of sides and desserts.  Kids running and swimming, horse shoes, and lots of great conversation.  We are so blessed to live in this country, despite its many problems, it's still "the shining city on the hill, who's beacon light guides freedom-loving people everywhere." (Thank you, Ronald Reagan!)

I did a terrible job of recording the event by camera, though.  So few pictures.  I was too busy talking, I think!
 Purple tongue!
 Behind the bar....and yes, he actually wore those pants on purpose!
 Food, food and more food!

Where's your ears, Jossie?!

I’m having a problem with commenting on Blogger…so please excuse me for not replying to your comments.  I am reading them!!  Hopefully I can get this solved as soon as I can get some professional help (family members who are more tech-savy then I.)

No comments:

Post a Comment