Sunday, September 29, 2019

Fall/Winter Garden 2019 - September 29 Two more garden beds done!

I've been working non-stop the past two days to get more of the fall/winter garden in. I've finished Bed C2 with kales, beets and some more onions/garlic. 

If it looks like I'm packing it in in these beds, that's because I am. I don't want to give weeds a chance to see daylight! Also, this may sound like a lot of kale, but there's only one foot of each variety. I have so many and I love kale, so why not!

Bed C2:



Today I planted Bed C3:

Hong Tai Pak Choy - Facebook Garden Group
Yellow Heart Choy - Facebook Garden Group
Extra Dwarf Pak Choy - saved seeds
Ching Chang Bok Choy - Facebook Garden Group
Shanghai Choy Facebook Garden Group
Red Venture Celery - Trade Winds Fruit
Tendercrisp Celery - Facebook Garden Group
Red Mountain Celtuce - Facebook Garden Group
Verona Red Chicory - Seedsnow.com
Rhubarb Swiss Chard - Burpee
Kohlrabi, Early White Vienna - Facebook Garden Group
Carrots, Red Rose - Nikitovka Seeds
Carrots, Dances on Fire - Nikitovka Seeds
Carrots, Shin Karoda - Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Carrots, Krasnyv Velkan - Nikitovka Seeds
Blushing Bunching Onion - Burpee

Only one more bed, C4, to do later this coming week. Tomorrow I plan to finish the Squash House. The peas are already coming up!







No comments:

Post a Comment