Thursday, December 8, 2016

Annual Trip to the Christmas Tree Farm

So late putting this up, but I've had such computer/connection to iPhone problems, and haven't been able to get pictures off of my phone until now!  New laptop! Yoohoo!!!

Sunday after Thanksgiving we took our annual trip to the Christmas tree farm in Pipe Creek -- we've been getting our tree there for so many years, and this year we had our whole family there! Max's first trip, Joss was really into it this year, and KT is an old hand at it!
 A little over 4 ft tall!
 Beautiful ornaments....
 What a smile!
 She was showing me some kind of dance here....
This boy is getting so big!
Then we came home and had lunch together!  I'm so blessed this year to have my whole family around us for the holidays. I know how lucky I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment