Saturday, July 11, 2015

The Shannara Chronicles

I'm intrigued by this, but I have to confess I'd never heard of this book series.  Apparently it's been around for a while.  I tried to look it up on Amazon, but ran into one of my pet peeves about book series.  They make it almost entirely impossible to find out the order in which to read these books.  The author starts out with book one, then doesn't bother to put the order of the books in the title, then writes some prequel books, or entirely out of order additional books in the series, then before you know it, you're totally out of order, and have no idea where to begin.  Please!! People!! Put the number in the title so your fans can have some idea of where to start.

Meanwhile, I think I'll just wait to see this television series and see if it's worth it or not to spend the money on the books.  Coming to MTV in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment