Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 5 - Blog Challenge - "Ten Songs I Love Right Now"

I love music, but I'm not big on collecting it, creating my own lists, and all of that.  But I do have a few songs that I've actually purchased to listen to on my iPhone, so I guess I'll list my top 10 from those.

Many of these come from my favorite show, The Walking Dead!
Love you, Rick!
  • Hold On, Tom Waits 
  • Lead Me Home, Jaimie N Commons
  • The Parting Glass, Emily Kinney
  • Sinking Man, Of Monsters And Men
  • Warm Shadow, Fink

The next two come from one of my favorite movies, Love Actually.
  • The Trouble With Love Is, Kelly Clarkson
  • Both Sides Now, Joni Mitchell

I'm not sure how I found this song, but I do love it:
  • The Story, Brandi Carlile

An oldie, but a goodie:
  • Haven’t Got Time For the Pain, Carly Simon


And I have the entire album from O Brother, Where Art Thou, but this is my favorite:
  • Down to the River to Pray, Alison Krauss

No comments:

Post a Comment