Friday, April 10, 2015

H is for Hoses -- Heavy Hoses

If there's on gripe I have about hoses, it's that we can't seem to find a hose that I'm comfortable using that will last more than 6 months.
 We have lots and lots of hoses around our place -- most are so heavy I have a real hard time moving them around.  As I get older, I seem to have less and less arm and hand strength. (Aging is not for the timid!)  Even these hose spool things are hard for me to manage.  Whew!
 More hoses....
 Even more....

 This one I have in the greenhouse is the third one of these hoses that ARE light weight, but after about 6 months they "POP" right at the end, so they don't last.  We've had a green one, a blue one, and now the latest (and greatest according to the package!) version.  It's only about 3 months old, so we'll see.  I don't hold out much hope.
Please, America, can you come up with a light weight hose for those of us over 60?!!



No comments:

Post a Comment