Wednesday, April 8, 2015

G is for Gloves --- Gardening Gloves

I occasionally wear them, but most of the time I like to feel the dirt and plants in my hands.  I know my hands and nails would be in much better shape if I would remember to use them more, that's for sure.

I have a favorite pair, the pink ones here.  You can tell, they are the dirtiest (note to self --- wash the gloves when you get a chance.)  The green ones are okay, but I can't really "feel" the dirt with them at all.  And the very pretty, soft, leather gloves were a Christmas present from my husband.  I love them but I hate to mess them up --- they're too pretty.  Ha!  Sort of defeats the reason for having them, right?



1 comment:

  1. We are gardening and its so much work. And our yard isn't that big. But its such a big stress reliever.

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    Twitter: @StephenTremp

    ReplyDelete