Saturday, August 2, 2014

Spring 2014 Garden Diary, Post 26

Look what's growing!! This is one of those unique seeds that I found this year, a dinosaur gourd! Wow, it looks just like the photo on the packet.  Love it!  Hope there's more coming.
 Our elderberries are changing color - I think these are ripe! Wow.  I'm holding this branch up with my denim colored knee there.  There were two branches like this, I went ahead and brought them in.  Not quite sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but we'll wait for all of them to ripen first.  I'm so excited that these have survived and thrived here, next year will be even better.
 Here's the same photo using a new app that I found out about from some of the bloggers that I follow.  It's called "Waterlogue" and it water colors your photos.  I've tried it with a few photos of the girls, but not too great with those, but with landscapes, etc. I think it's pretty neat.  I'm going to keep experimenting with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment