Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Monterey Aquarium, Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and Bonny Doon Winery

Today











 After the aquarium we had a great lunch at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. 
 The bar menu was printed on a ping pong paddle! 
 After lunch, we drove up the coast to the Bonny Doon Vineyard Tasting Room.  They have some sweet ice wines, but were totally sold out of most of them.  (See! I think more people like sweet wines then will ever admit it.) Most of the tastings were dry, so I let John finish up our tasting, since they aren't my cup of tea.

 I loved these benches that they had with old chair backs attached to them, about four on each bench, each colored with color paint.  Hmmm....I think I may need a few of these on the porches.  Mental note taken.
 Highway 1 thru Santa Cruz, thru Half Moon Bay and stopped on the coastline to take a few pictures.  It was getting colder! Brrr.....
Sunset.  Gorgeous.  Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment