Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Movie Review --- Iron Man 3

WOWZER!!! What a great movie!
We totally loved it - you have to credit the whole thing to Robert Downey Jr.  He makes Iron Man the character that he is.
The story is great, the characters are great, there's a cute young kid named Harley, and Sir Ben Kingsley should win an Oscar for his "portrayal" (that will make lots more sense to you after you see the movie) of the villain, Manderin.
The casting is perfect - Guy Pearce does a great job as a scientist who's gone nuts, Don Cheadle plays
The Iron Patriot (or is it the War Machine), and the kid who plays Harley is perfect.  You'll care about what happens with them.
Gwyneth Paltrow (meh... I wish they had picked a woman I liked for this role...she's NOT my cup of tea at all) is the only choice I would change.

I give it 5 stars out of 5.  I want to see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment