Saturday, March 30, 2013

Not on a beach....

I guess you thought my next post would be from our deck outside of our mini-suite, on a chaise lounge on the beautiful cruise ship, steaming toward the gorgeous ocean of the Caribbean.....but you'd be wrong.  We're home.
John had some chest pain on Friday morning, around 2 a.m.  Why is it always in the middle of the night?
So off to the ER we went - test, test, test, blood work, x-rays, EKG, etc. then transport to the main hospital in San Antonio for more testing, including a stress test.  Finally home Friday afternoon with a follow up at his heart doctor in two weeks. According to the tests, his heart is fine, no problems there.  A mystery as to what was happening, but we didn't want to be out in the middle of the ocean if he was having problems, so we had to cancel our trip.
Oh, don't start thinking I took this well....
no...
But I'm slowly getting my sense of humor back.
Give me time....
I may need quite a bit of time....

No comments:

Post a Comment