Sunday, January 6, 2013

Movie Review --- Jack Reacher

John asked me to go see a movie again.  I know....it might be a sign of the Zombie Apocalypse.  I'll have to keep an eye on this new development.

We went to see Jack Reacher, the movie based on the "Jack Reacher Novels" series by Lee Child, specifically novel #9, One Shot.  I haven't read any of them, but if this is an example of how well written they are, I'm sold!

A well done, intelligent murder mystery....and Tom Cruise does it well.  Reacher is a man with no known address, no phone, one set of clothing, no car, no way to reach him.  An ex-Army cop, he solves this mystery much like Sherlock Holmes...he's a expert at paying attention to the smallest of detail.  I was totally impressed, and if you're a mystery junky like me, you'll love this one.  I give it 4 stars!  John liked it a lot too, I think we were both surprised.

Go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment