Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Southern Blueberries

Okay, I know what you're saying....but I bought these for John.  Everyone knows that I think blueberries taste like dirt.  I still don't know why everyone loves them but me...can't you just taste the dirt in them? Yuck!!!
But, John loves them, so I purchased a couple of Southern Highbush blueberry bushes and three more blackberries (Brazos) to add to more fruit to our place. We have one Chester blackberry that we planted last year and it's doing well.  These new plants were also ordered from Willis Orchards in Georgia.  I potted them up for now since they came bare-root, until spring, when we will decide where we want to put them permanently.
 Southern Highbush Blueberries
 Two of those
 Brazos Blackberries
Three blackberry brambles....

No comments:

Post a Comment