Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Cinderella Pumpkin

Colleen gave me such a gift this week!!  I got her Cinderella pumpkin that she had on her porch during the fall season....for the seeds, and I also processed it for the pumpkin. This is the final one I'm doing this year....I'm tired!  The Cinderella pumpkins are really an heirloom pumpkin called Rouge Vif D' Etampe, so I'm sure the seeds will be true.
Before baking.....
After baking......
Big, heavy pumpkin, that provided about 8 bags of frozen pumpkin. Whew! I made a delicious Pumpkin Crunch with some of this one yesterday.  Delicious with a dollop of whipped cream!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I put this big one on 300 degrees for about 3 hrs. Depends on size. Be sure to cut top out and put it back on to vent. I covered top with a piece of foil while it baked.

      Delete