I'm totally unable to use my left hand today because of yesterday's dumb accident, so John helped me out today in getting this project finished.
He tilled both sides and then worked in some cow manure and new garden soil. He dug the planting trenches for me and I dropped in the seeds, the he covered and watered for me. I love him!
Here's what's in there:
- Kentucky Wonder Pole Beans (Ferry-Morris)
- Jack Be Little Pumpkin (Ferry-Morris)
- Red Malabar Climbing Spinach (Bountiful Gardens)
- Small Warted Gourd Mix (Baker Creek)
- Scarlet Emperor Pole Runner Beans (Botanical Interests)
Won't this be fun!?