Sunday, January 6, 2019

Garden Log --- January 6, 2019

Today I planted the cherry type tomatoes and I'm excited to see how they do!  Out to the greenhouse now.

I am growing a mix of heirloom and hybrid tomatoes this year, I really need to make sure I get a good harvest because I'm almost out of salsa, and we can't have that! 

Pink markers are full sized, pale purple markers are cherry tomatoes

Thai Pink Egg - pink to red oval cherry, Indeterminate
Purple Bumblebee - dark red and green streaked cherry, Indeterminate
Honey Bunch (Hybrid) - yellow grape, Indeterminate
Kumato (Hybrid) - very dark red large cherry (I saved these seeds from grocery purchase, so no telling what I'll get!
Sara's Galapagos Red - tiny red currant type, Indeterminate
Sweet Millions (Hybrid) - small red cherry, Indeterminate
Tomatoberry (Hybrid) - strawberry shaped red cherry, Indeterminate
Hundred and Millions - small red cherry, Determinate
Valentine (Hybrid) - red grape tomato, Indeterminate
Early Ssubakus Aliana - small yellow cherry, Indeterminate
Dances with Smurf's - blue (turning deep red) cherry, Indeterminate
Champagne - Pale yellow cherry, Indeterminate


No comments:

Post a Comment