Friday, April 27, 2018

Mighty Max has grown!

We got to visit with Max last Saturday and Sunday! On Saturday, JR and Max came over to help John uncover the pool for the season.  It's a heavy job to pull that cover off (and deal with that wire that pulls it tight) so it was great to have help.

Max and I got to spend some quality time together.  He's such a sweet little guy, but he's on the move all the time, so you have to have some stamina!

On Sunday John and I went to sit with him while his parents took care of their rental house.  We had so much fun... and a bonus visit with Colleen and the girls for lunch.  I wish I had taken some pictures of that (all the kids had Happy Meals) but I wasn't on my photo game that day.

Here's a few pictures from the rest of the day:
 Watching the antics of Mickey Mouse and all his friends!

 Dinosaur puzzle!

 Monster Butt!
 Max was all about Grumpy on Sunday....

Max has learned to hug! When I was kissing him, he reached around 
my neck and gave me a hug.  Oh my heart!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment