Sunday, March 6, 2016

Movie Review --- London Has Fallen

I had to go see this one myself, John adamantly refused to go. I don't know why, I think he would have liked it.  I know it's not one of those movies you will even remember in a few weeks, but I love a good action movie --- and Gerard Butler? Swoon!!!

The premise may sound a lot like a total remake of the original movie, Olympus Has Fallen, and it is as far as the same characters are still in office.  The plot centers around a high level funeral taking place in England, and all the leaders of the world gathering to attend.

Of course, Mike Banning accompanies the President and all hell breaks loose. Great stuff!  I have to say, Gerard is starting to show his age. Not a bad thing, but he's not the spring chicken he used to be.

Will there be a third movie about Mike Banning?

No comments:

Post a Comment