Meanwhile the greenhouse tomatoes continue to ripen. I took this photo the other day and these have all turned red now.
- Broccoli - Green Goliath from Southern Exposure Seed Exchange
- Broccoli - Early Purple from SeedsNow
- Broccoli - Romanesco from SeedsNow
- Cabbage - Golden Acres from SeedsNow
- Bak Choy from SeedsNow
- Green Choy from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
- Morning Glories - La Vie en Rose from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds
Gialio de Summer. We'll see how they do.
All of the fruit trees have been pruned and we are planning to spray them early next week. I'll be pruning the few rose bushes then, too. We had some really nice warm days last week, so I'm hoping these trees don't get confused and start budding too soon!
Thankfully the groundhog has predicted an early spring for us this year, right?!!