Saturday, April 18, 2015

O is for Onions

I'm a day late with this, I know....I may be retired, but I still don't know where all the time goes!

There's 4 rows of red and 4 rows of yellow onions in the garden this year, half of each from sets and half from starts. I can't tell the difference in them now, they've grown at just about the same rate.  I'll thin these out during the summer, using some as young onions in cooking and give the rest more room to grow.

Everything is so muddy right now, but I really need to get in there and do some weeding!

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/what-is-blogging-from-to-z.html

1 comment:

  1. No worries! As long as you're trying the A to Z people are not nazis!
    Keep up as best you can!
    By the way, if you blog hop, please include your link if you comment so that others can find you easily and reciprocate any comments. Also other people who read your comment can find you and visit you.

    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete