Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Grow Light and the beginning of the garden this year....

I have my grow light!! It came in yesterday and John put it up in the greenhouse today for me.  Now I can start some of the tomato seeds I have been collecting.  So excited!
 4 foot long with 4 grow light tubes
I repotted some artichoke plants today, I ordered the plants on Amazon.  They seem to be doing great and look pretty healthy -- these are Green Globe artichokes. 

 I transplanted what I thought was two tomato volunteers that I found in a couple of my greenhouse plants, but they turned out to be Litchi Tomatoes, not sure if you can see those big spikes on these leaves? It's hard for me to get a good picture of them...I'll have to dig out my macro lens and try again.
It looks like a jungle in the greenhouse right now!



No comments:

Post a Comment