Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring 2014 Garden Diary, Post 5

The garden is moving along -- all of the plants that I put in the past few weeks are up and growing! 
 The snow peas are up and growing -- this warm weather today will sure help!
 All of the lettuce and Asian greens have sprouted and are growing!
 These are the atomic carrots!
 The first asparagus has sent up a shoot!  Its got a lot of purple color.  
 I planted sunflowers in the greenhouse, along with a full tray of several types of morning glories. 
The pansies are still so cheerful, although I know they won't last much longer once the weather warms up.  These purples are just gorgeous.

I'm going to go ahead and put my tomatoes out. Don't try to dissuade me...I can't wait any longer. So if we do have any more freezes, picture me running around covering them all up. I don't care....I must plant tomatoes!!! I'll blog about those tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment