Saturday, January 4, 2014

Getting ready for Joss!

I had the honor of making Joss's blankies recently.  Colleen ordered the materials that she wanted, and I spent a day making two blankets for her.  They turned out really well, if I do say so myself.  I've worked with Minky before, so I knew it would take some extra work to keep it from slinking away, but its so very soft. I love it.
Cute little foxes and elephants!

Then this week I made her a warm little bonnet that I found online...I had fun sewing this up! I used a real soft little print and fleece for the lining...I have no idea where the woman who made this gets sherpa?? But the fleece works fine, I think.

Next up I'm making a few burp rags.  Just staying busy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great blankies, Mimi! Loved the way they turned out. Standby on that bonnet :)

    ReplyDelete