Friday, November 29, 2013

Getting ready for Joss.....

Jeff, Colleen and KT have been getting Joss's bedroom ready, so last weekend we went over on Saturday to help with a few projects.  John helped Jeff and KT paint, and I helped Colleen with the bumper that will go around the crib.  We made KT's almost 4 years ago, so it was kind of nice to continue the tradition!
 Jeff teaching KT the fine art of painting with a roller....
 It's a beautiful soft gray.....
Colleen picked out some really great prints in a soft flannel -- so much fun to work with.  I almost finished, but had to take it home with me to do the final stitches. I've gotten out of the habit of working too hard, you know! But, it's done now! I think it turned out beautiful!

Colleen made little Sydney a new scarf when we were done for the day! She looks like a little fox right now, so this fabric was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment