Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lesson learned....

Yesterday I never got down to the garden until about 5pm, as Wednesdays are my day to go to town and visit with Mom, shop, etc. So, sadly I didn't go into my little hoop house until about that time, to find a total disaster.
ALL of my little tomato plants that I've babied along since January, from seed, to flats, to larger containers.... that were doing so well and were about ready to plant into the tomato towers were DEAD as door-nails. We had a low temp of about 22 degrees the night before, and I guess that was just too much for the hoop house.
I knew I was gambling, since we don't have power to it yet.  So.... I've learned my lesson now.
I'll have to buy my tomato starts again this year. Sigh.....
Next year I'll have electricity.
No reason to cry about it....
Move on.....
*cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment