Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Tree Farm, December 2012

Today was the day we had chosen to go pick up our Christmas Tree from the Pipe Creek Christmas Tree Farm, a yearly tradition for .... gee....I'm not even sure how many years.  A lot, that's all I can say.  And of course, it was raining when we got up this morning!  Not much, but a definite rain.  It always seems to rain on the day of our trip to get the tree.
But. we can't let that stop us!
John shows off his catch!
Luckily by the time we went, it had stopped and it was actually too warm. We really need some more seasonal weather around here so that I can get into the Christmas spirit!
KT was as cute as usual, or maybe a bit more than usual. Her mom dressed her up a bit to take some pictures in the Christmas tree forest, and they turned out great. I took a few, too, but I'm not posting those here, that's for Colleen to surprise us all with....she does such a great job with her camera, I'm sure they will amaze me!
It appears that KT is about 3 foot tall!
KT, show me your candy cane, KT look at me, KT...look over here. KT look at me...look at the camera, KT, KT....oh, never mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment