Sunday, March 18, 2012

Walking Dead, Season 2

Now what am I going to do on Sunday evenings?  My favorite show is over for the season.  I absolutely love The Walking Dead, and the action in the last two episodes of this season is leaving me wanting MORE!  The new character that they introduced at the very end....can't WAIT to find out who that is!

I'm so glad that Daryl is still alive, I have a serious crush on him.  Not sad to see Shane go -- poor guy just was being played into insanity by Rick's wife.  Why couldn't they kill her off?  I would have liked that. I'm liking the new Rick - he's finally telling everyone off and not taking any guff.  You go, Rick!
I may have to start buying the graphic novels that this series is based on so I can have an idea of what's going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment