Friday, February 3, 2012

Seed Catalog Love!

Of all the seed catalogs that I received this year, this one from Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds is my FAVORITE!
This is a work of art, wrapped in fun, with some gorgeous photography.  I had to order from them just to keep the catalog coming.Here's some of the photos I'm taken with.
  
 
My photography does not do it justice.  They carry seeds saved from the US and many different countries around the world, and they give tips on seed saving right in the catalog.  Really worthwhile.
Oh, and JR and Ashley -- they have a store right near you in Petaluma, California. It says that they are 30 miles south of San Fran.  If you'all ever go that way on a weekend and happen to run into that store (corner of Petaluma and Washington, 199 Petaluma Blvd, N.), you know, just randomly,  you can get me a few fun and different seed packs...I'm just sayin'. Ha!


1 comment:

  1. Petaluma, California - corner of Petaluma and Washington, 199 Petaluma Blvd, N. . Got it!

    ReplyDelete