Monday, January 24, 2011

What I'm Reading....

I finished Patient Zero, and it was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!  Can't wait to start the next in the series. If you are a zombie fan (and who isn't?!!) I recommend it HIGHLY!

Meanwhile I've begun Stephen King's Full Dark, No Stars.  First in the series of four stories is "1922".  Don't think that these are short short stories, because they're a long read. 
A farmer, with farming in his blood, with a wife who's had visions of selling up and moving to the big city of Omaha in 1922.  The story of this man's life just seems to be rolling and rolling, down hill, on a slow, slow slide into hell.  I'm enjoying it, but to be truthful, I'm wondering what in the world would make a good man make such bad decisions.  The trouble with bad decisions like he made is, you can't ever go back.  So, in some ways, it's been sad to listen to.  I fear it won't end well.

PS: I think Stephen King has a thing for rats...I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment