Saturday, August 21, 2010

My latest techie purchase....

So this week I decided to take the plunge and get a little device from ROKU to stream Netflix movies. Fairly cheap, only about $90, and now I can watch all of their "PLAY instantly" movies on those nights when I can't find anything to watch on my over 100 other channels I subscribe to on satellite. (That's sad, really...I'm such a movie addict!)
The ROKU came in yesterday (2 days after ordering! wow!) so I hadn't had time to confess my purchase yet. Yikes!
Long story short, John installed it last night.  Fairly easy.  The first movie I had to give to John for his understanding and installation fee -- and of course he chose a John Wayne movie.
Now I have to sit back and find out what this little device does to my little "band width" problem I have with my internet supplier...I'm always getting little reminders from them about exceeding my limit.  Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment