Friday, March 8, 2019

Garden Log --- March 8, 2019

Okay, so, I jumped the gun and went ahead and planted out some of the peppers and tomatoes. I sure hope I don't regret this, but.... I couldn't wait another day! ha!  

I'm trying some of those felt grow bags this year.  They're pretty inexpensive, so we'll see how they do.  They're cloth, so hopefully they won't dry out too fast, but John will fix them up with a drip, so they should be okay.  One has two Shishito pepper plants in it, and the other has two Friggitello pepper plants in it. 
 Two Friggitello peppers (Sweet)

I started planting in the new tomato row, first a full sized red tomato (Aussie), followed by a red cherry tomato (Valentine), then a brown full sized tomato (Black From Tulia), and finally another red cherry (Tomatoberry). They're planted two feet apart. 
 Tomatoberry (Hybrid)
 Aussie
These seedlings have developed some nice roots!

Saturday I'll be putting in some more if it doesn't rain too much. We're expecting some rain during the night, if at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment