Thursday, April 2, 2020

Garden Layout 2020 - Bed D1

The outside beds have been planted now and are all growing. The white garlic was planted back in November and will be harvested in early summer if all goes well. This was garlic I purchased at our local fruit/vegetable stand.  


The cabbages are both Chinese cabbages:

  • Chirimen Haikasu
  • Napa Chinese

The bush beans are:


The rest of this bed includes:

  • Dwarf Bush Chaborovsky tomato
  • Black Granat Basil - Nikitovka Seeds
  • Unknown Dill - the cats down in the garden knocked over my whole tray of herbs and the only cups to lose their labels were the dills. We'll just be surprised with whatever we get! ha!
  • Orchid Pepper - This is a hot pepper, although I believe it's in the mild range. I got this through my FB garden group, so I'm hoping it's going to grow true, because I'm excited to try this one. It's in the same shape as a Bishop's Hat, so should be a really pretty red pepper.





No comments:

Post a Comment