Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Garden Layout 2020 - Bed A1

This bed is inside the high tunnel that John put up for me this year.  It's a 17 ft. x 3 ft. raised bed. I transplanted the sweet pepper plants and direct sowed the rest of it. All of the lettuce were planted using seed mats.


I've already posted about the sweet peppers, so I'll just list the ones in this bed. Go here to see details about each one. 

  • Atlant (3 plants)
  • Cardinal (3 plants)
  • Zoltoy Fazan (3 plants)
  • Bill's Striped (3 plants)
  • Orange Sun (3 plants)
  • Antohi Romania (2 plants)
  • Pippin's Golden Honey (3 plants)
  • Red Belgium (3 plants)
  • Aranyalma (1 plant)

The green beans are all bush type:




The lettuce, several 1ft. square of each. There are LL (loose leaf), B (butterhead) and R (romaine). If there is a company name by them, I purchased them, otherwise they came from a trade in my FB garden group:



Everything is up and growing with the exception of some of the lettuce. I may have to replant here and there, but for the most part they are doing great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment